2017 is going to be a big year for Arcanys and our customers!
As part of our promise to help enterprises run mission-critical workloads work 24/7 without a glitch, we are now officially recognized as an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Consulting Partner.
What exactly is the AWS Partner Network (APN)?
The AWS Partner Network (APN) is a global network of cloud software management and service vendors recognized and endorsed by the Amazon Web Services (AWS).
To get recognized, we had to meet rigorous requirements proving our expertise and capabilities within the AWS ecosystem. AWS partnerships are divided into two: APN Consulting Partners and APN Technology Partners.
Bottom Line: Arcanys will do the heavy lifting of AWS management work for you so you don’t have to.
In addition, APN Partners can earn certain accreditations to prove that they don’t only understand AWS solutions but can also effectively explain them to customers.
To earn a specific accreditation, partners are required to successfully complete a specific set of assessments. These accreditations serve as points towards meeting advanced APN requirements and leveling up to another tier. This is something that the Arcanys crew is looking forward to in 2017!
What It Means to Our Customers
- First, our clients and customers can fully enjoy the tremendous benefit of having exclusive access to a full suite of AWS resources. All of these minus the operational burden of doing it themselves.
- Second, our team can directly communicate with the folks behind the AWS platform itself, a benefit that is not available for non-partners. We can also provide feedback and suggestions for new features to improve the platform.
- Third, we have the first dibs on learning the latest in AWS services and technology. We can learn them in advance and be more familiar with the technology before everyone does. As a result, we deploy our customers’ cloud infrastructure with a greater level of confidence.
- Lastly, Arcanys’ AWS partnership agreement requires that all of our server management team understands the AWS platform in all respects. Plus, we are required to stay up-to-date with the latest AWS best practices.
As a consulting partner, we will be independently reassessed and audited each year as we renew memberships. For this reason, our customers are guaranteed that we strive to meet rigorous APN standards.
How Arcanys Provides Trouble-Free AWS Management 24/7/365
Although outsourced, our AWS-certified team operate as if we’re an extension of your team.
To help you sail the high seas of AWS management, we provide 24/7/365 support for the following:
- Constant AWS maintenance and monitoring
- Network setup and configuration
- Deploying, managing and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Migrating existing on-premises applications to AWS
- Managing ELK Stack
- Cloudformation Deployment
- EC2, RDS, VPC Deployment
If you’re nervous about server outages at 3 am, Arcanys is all hands on deck 24/7!
Get in touch with us today to learn how. You’re also free to cyber-stalk the Arcanys team (we know you want to!).