Change is constant, but at Arcanys, more people have stayed than gone. And some of those that went away, for a time, have actually come back. Why? Here are some of the awesome reasons:
A great working environment
- Flexible schedule. Vary your work schedule as you please.
- International environment. Learn from diverse cultural perspectives of colleagues and clients.
- Flat management and open door policy. Have a say in decision-making processes.
On top of your salary
- Free lunches. We serve healthy meals at our very own Arcanys Kitchen every day.
- Movie nights. Vote for the movie you want to watch every quarter.
- Team dinners and activities. Dine out or bond with your team every quarter—on us!
- Up to P30,000 referral bonus. Get a cash reward for every successful referral.
- 10 vacation leaves + 5 sick leaves annually. Have the flexibility to compensate on work hours if you don’t want to use your VL/SL credits.
- Paternity/maternity leaves. Embrace new parenthood with paid leaves and a cash allowance.
- P500 monthly transportation allowance.
- Full medical insurance.
Encouraging your personal development
- Free 24/7 gym membership. No more excuse :)
- Onsite yoga and kickboxing classes.
- 24/7 gaming room with VR equipment.
- Company activities. Summer outing, Christmas party, and more!
- “Wednesday classes”. Bask in our culture of learning every Wednesday with presentations on Arcanys projects, special company events, or open discussions about work-life balance and healthy lifestyle.
- Hiking, biking and running clubs. Physical and outdoor events for the nature lovers among us.
Growing your professional skills
- Trainings on skills and interests. Advance and expand your expertise with paid weekend trainings.
- Challenging projects. Take on exciting tasks from international clients.
- Innovation and concept development. Share and test your ideas in events like the Startup Challenge.
Looking for a dynamic IT company where you can grow with exciting projects and happy people? Check out jobs for you now! For any questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.