December 21, 2022 • 1 min read
Aside from our continuous growth and receiving various recognition from clients and tech review sites alike, what we're especially proud of is maintaining the happiness and satisfaction indices of Arcanytes. And despite the challenges the world faced the past couple of years, our mission still holds true—Once an Arcanyte, we want you to stay, and be happy to do so, for as long as possible. And so far, many people have stayed rather than gone. Some have even come back. Why? Here are some of the awesome reasons:
1. Flexible schedule. Choose to log in earlier or later, as long as your project schedule permits. Or reallocate your working hours across a number of days instead of taking a vacation leave so that you can attend to personal errands or other stuff.
2. Hybrid work setup. Work from home, in a cafe, or at the office—as long as you keep safe and stay productive.
3. International environment. Learn from the diverse cultural perspectives of colleagues and clients.
4. Flat management and open-door policy. Feel comfortable and free to talk directly to anyone to give feedback or share any ideas you may have any time, face to face or online. And have a say in the decision-making processes.
5. Work-from-home allowance. Spare yourself the bothersome commute and stay in the comfort of your own home while you earn! Is that great or what?
6. Home office allowance. Set up your home office with proper furniture (up to PHP15k) and equipment (by request). If you need it to stay productive, we’ll help you get it.
7. Food allowance. Cook or hunt for that healthy nosh and have it delivered to you every day… on us!
8. Teambuilding activities. Have fun game sessions or team dinners every 2 months—on us!
9. Up to P40,000 referral bonus. Get a cash reward for every successful referral.
10. 10 vacation leaves + 5 sick leaves annually. Have the flexibility to compensate for work hours if you don’t want to use your VL/SL credits.
11. Paternity/maternity leaves. Embrace new parenthood with paid leaves and a cash allowance.
12. Full medical insurance. Get this upon hiring! We can also cover up to 3 immediate dependents for every employee.
13. Free Toastmasters membership. Create international connections, learn the fine art of public speaking, and further develop your skills in communication and leadership with fellow toasties.
14. Free gym membership. No more excuses. We cover your membership at your preferred gym—up to 2k/month!
15. Free Fitness Tracker. Have the option to get a fitness tracker like a Garmin Watch, to help you keep track of your workouts and conveniently upload them to our ArcWorkouts app.
16. Travel incentives for tenured employees. Every year, Arcanytes who have been with the company for at least 5 years get to go on an all-expense paid trip, with a plus-one, as a special treat. Since it started, the group has already been to Bohol, Boracay, Taiwan, and Singapore.
17. Company activities. Surprise-filled Year-end Parties, and (if all comes back to normal and health & safety permits it) Summer outings, Fun Days with families, and more!
18. Incentive-based Wellness Program. Sweat for a cause! Use our ArcWorkout app to track your fitness activity and get to fund one child’s math session per workout through the Arcanys Early Learning Foundation—and earn up to 1k a month for yourself at the same time.
19. Trainings on skills and interests. Advance and upgrade your skill set with paid weekend training, or enhance your communication skills with on-site English classes. Earn up to PHP4000/month. You may also take advantage of our Sponsored Certification training and exam for AWS and ISTQB, with pay incentives when you pass.
20. Challenging projects. Take on exciting tasks from international clients.
So, are you looking for a dynamic IT company where you can grow with exciting projects and happy people? Check out jobs for you now)! For any questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Normie is a Recruitment Specialist at Arcanys. She has extensive Recruitment experience in BPO and IT Industry. Her positive aura is her insignia and a vital contribution to the team's dynamics. She's interested in things that positively affect people's lives so she chose to focus on Recruitment. She believes in work-life balance so she pursues her passion for traveling whenever she can.
2010-2023 © ARCANYS.